Saturday, August 29, 2009

If it rains here another day, I'm packing my bags for a vacation in Seattle. Or maybe London.

This drawing from earlier in the month isn't my favorite, but at least it was a sunny day when I drew it.

For my daily efforts to make art today, I spent my time doing newsletter layout design, which can be super fun. But after a few hours at the computer, the work can get tedious and make me want to pack my bags for Seattle or London. What's the weather like at Cape Horn this time of year?

Colored pencil in Molekskine, Unfinished drawing because it got too hot sitting in the sun. Imagine that on this chilly, rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! We've had a bit of rain around here too. I also admire your tenaciousness in sticking to your drawing.

    ReplyDelete